NDIS Code of Conduct & Practice Standards
As a registered NDIS provider, Unique Living Option adheres to the NDIS Code of Conduct and Practice Standards. These standards are our guiding principles in our day today work practices.
NDIS Code of Conduct
Unique Living Options works diligently to uphold the NDIS Code of Conducts. That is;
- Act with respect for individual rights to freedom of expression, self-determination and decision-making in accordance with applicable laws and conventions; and
- Respect the privacy of people with disability; and
- Provide supports and services in a safe and competent manner, with care and skill; and
- Act with integrity, honesty and transparency; and
- Promptly take steps to raise and act on concerns about matters that may impact the quality and safety of supports and services provided to people with disability; and
- Take all reasonable steps to prevent and respond to all forms of violence against, and exploitation, neglect and abuse of, people with disability; and
- Take all reasonable steps to prevent and respond to sexual misconduct.
- Act with integrity, honesty, and transparency